Think your business service or product is ready to sell internationally? Or are you not sure if your business has a value in the global market?
Attend this session to find out and discover how to:
- Prepare your business and take a self-assessment
- Launch an international market research
- Create your marketing strategy
- Complying with U.S. export laws
- Complying with the importing country's laws
This session will also introduce you to the new Ohio International Market Access Grant for Exporters (IMAGE) program.
Eligible companies seeking to expand their export activity could qualify for a state grant of up to $6,000 to support initiatives designed to promote their products and services in new international markets.
This seminar is offered at No Cost but you must register to attend